Brief Description / Introduction
Mrs. Kiran is one of the most senior, renowned, and competent legal professionals in the following areas of law:
- Intellectual Property (IP).
- Commercial and Corporate
- International trade and commercial agreements.
- Human Rights
Mrs Kiran also possesses judiciary experience as she has served as a Chairperson of Environmental Protection Tribunal, Punjab, and Federal Territories.
She deals with matters related to jurisdictions including but not limited to UK, EU, Middle East & North Africa (MENA), US, Canada, SAARC, and Latin American Countries.
- Bar Transfer Test (BTT), BPP Univeristy, London, UK
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), University of Punjab, Lahore- Pakistan
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), University of Punjab, Lahore College for Women, Pakistan,
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- INTA (International Trademarks Association), USA.
- European Community Trademark Association (ECTA)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
- Committee member Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Executive committee member Pakistan Intellectual Property Rights Association (PIPRA)
- Supreme Court Bar Association of Pakistan
- High Court Bar Association of Pakistan
- Lahore Bar Association of Pakistan
- Punjab Bar Council, Pakistan
- Human Rights Commission of Pakistan
- Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry.