Brief Description / Introduction
A Fordham University, School of Law graduate, Ms. Anjum is an experienced legal professional in the following areas of law:
- Intellectual Property (IP) law.
- Commercial and Corporate law
- International Business and Trade Laws
- Antitrust and Competition Laws
- International liaising.
- Human Rights
Her work experience includes legal and pro bono working experience with jurisdictions including US, Canada, and Latin American Countries. She has worked as a research associate at University of Fordham.
She has worked as a faculty member at Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), where her duties include as a curriculum developer for a variety of courses taught and the law department.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Punjab
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), University of Punjab.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property (IP) Law. University of Punjab.
- Master of Laws (LLM) in International Business and Trade Law from Fordham University, School of Law, NYC.
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Lahore Bar Association
- Punjab Bar Council
- Fordham School of Law Alumni Association